Minnetonka Family Collaborative (MFC)
The Minnetonka Family Collaborative (MFC) was established in 2005 to help build a healthy community for the children and youth who attend the Minnetonka Public School District.
The mission of the Minnetonka Family Collaborative is to support and develop the well-being of all youth and families in the Minnetonka School District in partnership with the community.
To be the best and most accessible intersection of needs and resources that leads to thriving youth and families in the Minnetonka School District.
All meetings are 9-10:30 am and will be held virtually.
2020-2021 Meeting Dates
- MFC – Thursday, October 1
- MFC – Thursday, November 19
- MFC – Thursday, January 21
- MFC – Thursday, March 18
- MFC – Thursday, May 6
Executive Committee Members
- Connie Robertson, Chair, myHealth
- Stacy McClendon, Executive Member, Hennepin County
- Amy Weiss, Executive Member, Jewish Family and Childrens' Services of Minnesota
- Cari Lindberg, Minnetonka Family Collaborative Coordinator