MHS Drop Off and Pick Up Instructions
There are four key locations available for pick up and drop off outlined in the video below. Please take a moment to review the video and check our daily schedule as this information is critical to establishing a smooth and efficient transition into the school day. Please click the image below to view the video:
Bus Loop: Before 7:30 AM and after 3:00 PM
- Parents are now free to utilize the East Lot / Bus Loop before buses arrive
- Plan to take advantage of this by arriving before 7:30 AM
- After school pickup may resume after 3:00 PM
- Planning an early arrival will allow for a quick transition into the school day
Main Loop Drop-Off/Pick-Up 6:30 AM through 4:00 PM
- Drivers should plan to pull forward to door 3N of the Arts Center
- Staff will be present during both phases of transition in support of student safety
- Please ensure crosswalks are not blocked and directives from staff are followed
- The optimal time for end of day pick up is after 3:00 PM.
Red Lot (West Student/Staff Lot)
- Following drop-off, drivers may continue to the exit point on Delton Ave.
- Pick-up from this location is encouraged after 3:00 PM
West Entrance (Tonka Center doors): after 3:10 PM
- Primarily utilized for after-school activities pickup
- Drivers may be asked to yield to buses related to activities
- Please avoid using the West Entrance for pick-up from 2:30-3:10 PM as traffic in the West lot is exiting immediately after school.
Drop Off & Pick Up Quick Tips
- Utilize the bus loop before 7:30 AM and after 3:00 PM
- Always pull as far forward as possible
- Avoid picking up students at the West entry
- Pay attention to parking staff directives
- Slow is safe
Thank you for keeping students, parents and staff safe during these high pedestrian and traffic times.