Celebration of Excellence
When you think of excellence in Minnetonka Schools, who comes to mind that helps to make the District exceptional? A teacher? A para? Another staff member? A school volunteer? You have the chance to nominate that person for a District Child-centered Excellence award!
Those selected as award honorees will be celebrated at the Celebration of Excellence awards ceremony. Please take a few minutes to acknowledge a district employee or school volunteer for their dedication and impact. Review this website to learn about the award categories, see past years’ winners and submit your nomination.
Nominations for the 2022 Celebration of Excellence are closed.
2022 Celebration of Excellence
The 2022 Celebration of Excellence awards program honored several of the District’s outstanding teachers, staff and community volunteers. The program included the live presentation of awards, recorded interviews and feature videos of award honorees.
- Bradley G. Board Award for Excellence in Elementary Education
- Minnetonka Employee Awards for Child-Centered Excellence
- Minnetonka Awards for Child-Centered Excellence in Teaching
- Minnetonka Awards for Child-centered Excellence in Teaching E-learners
- Team Award for Child-Centered Collaboration
- Joyce Gustafson Memorial Award
- Spinnaker Award
- Minnetonka Community Education Awards