My Stop is a web-based application available for all Minnetonka parents whose students ride the bus to access through a smartphone, tablet or computer to view the current location of the bus and the estimated time of arrival. It allows you to see if what time the bus will be at your child's stop. It is powered by GPS transmission from the bus every one to two minutes. This means your screen will update every one to two minutes.
My Stop will not be active until the first day of school.
Versatrans My Stop log-in instructions
- Login using your MyMinnetonka SSO username and password.
- Select the My Stop icon from your available applications.
- Log in to Versatrans My Stop using your Family ID as your username and last name in all capital letters as your password. Please omit any apostrophes in your password.
- You can find your Family ID by signing into Skyward Family Access and selecting the "Student Info" tab.
- Once logged into Skyward, navigate to Student Info on the left column and then select to view "Student Name" family link.
- On the family page you will find your Family ID on the right side.
- Once logged in to My Stop you will see a map. If a route is active you will notice a yellow triangle on the map that indicates the location of the bus.
- If you have multiple children you can change the bus route by selecting your child from the drop down menu in the upper left corner.
- At the bottom of the page you will notice the bus number and the estimated time of arrival.
- Do not log in to My Stop earlier than 10 minutes before your child’s schedule pick-up or drop off time. The data provided through My Stop is constantly changing. Estimated times of arrival are based on standard GPS route calculations, and not the actual length of time remaining to get to your child’s bus stop. You will access the most accurate data if you check the system within 10 minutes of your child’s schedule pick-up or drop-off time.
- If you have activated My Stop and have questions, please look at the "troubleshooting" guide.
- Forgot password
- I see the following message in My Stop: Bus #XYZ is not active. Estimated Time of Arrival: 3:54PM.
- I see the following message in My Stop: Bus #XYZ is near MAIN ST. Estimated Time of Arrival is Unavailable.
- I see the following message in My Stop: Bus #XYZ is not running scheduled route. Estimated Time of Arrival: 3:54PM.
- I see the following message in My Stop: No active routes found.